A five (5) member Board of Directors oversees the activities of the organization and is in the process of developing and implementing policies and procedures that will guide the daily operations and strategic growth of the organization.
Current board members include:
- Tom Whiston, Chair (Morrow County Board of Commissioners)
- Burgess Castle, Vice Chair (Morrow County Board of Commissioners)
- Dennis Leader, Treasurer (Morrow County Treasurer)
- Dan Roger, Village Administrator (Village of Mt. Gilead)
- Ed Kline, Assistant Vice President/Business Development Officer. First Knox National Bank, a division of The Park National Bank.
The MCLRC is moving swiftly to begin the process addressing vacant and abandoned properties in Morrow County and develop strategies that will return the properties to productive a tax generating use.